MAX PERFORMING Photo Journal Book of the 2017 CF-18 Demonstration Team
MAX PERFORMING is available in both a Standard Edition and a Limited Edition issue and is Steve Bigg’s 7th photo journal. This time he’s turned his camera towards following the 2017 CF-18 Demonstration Team as they celebrate Canada’s 150th anniversary of confederation with the now iconic CANADA 150 jet. Filled with 50 of Steve’s full color images of the jet in action in the sky and with the team on the ground, the book includes a giant two page spread of the jet in flight, team member photos and a shot of the demo jet in combat from 2011. The book is uniquely narrated with the thoughts and comments of the 2017 demo team pilot Captain Matthew “Glib” Kutryk who speaks candidly about his experiences during the season. Providing a rare look behind the air show curtain the narration will be of interest to anyone wondering what it’s like to be the teams demo pilot and be MAX PERFORMING!
$5 from each Standard Edition book and $20 from each Limited Edition sold is being donated to www.WoundedWarriors.ca
Standard Issue Book Features
- Dimensions: 11” x 8.5”
- Cover: Hard cover image wrap.
- Pages: 40
- Full color images: 52
- Full page images: 12
- Two page spread images: 1
- Black and white images: 1
- Over 2500 words of candid narration provided by Captain Matthew “Glib” Kutryk, 2017 CF-18 Demonstration Team Pilot.
Additional Features of the Limited Edition
- Limited edition of 20 copies.
- Black leather book slip cover.
- Official serialized Demo Team challenge coin imbedded in book cover (front and back of coin visible on front and back of cover respectively).
- Official Demo Team patch affixed to slip cover.
- Each limited edition book is signed by photographer Steve Bigg and Demo team pilot Captain Matthew “Glib” Kutryk.
- Limited edition includes certificate of authenticity with matching holographic authenticity seals.
*Shipping to Canada or the U.S.A. (exclusive of Alaska and Hawaii, sorry) is included in the price of all three options . Please contact us with your shipping address for shipping rates for Alaska, Hawaii or other international locations.